You are searching about Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks, today we will share with you article about Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks is useful to you.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Never Play These Six Lotto Numbers
Did you know that in the pick-6 lottery game, the combination of the 123456 lot is sure to lose?
Mathematicians unfamiliar with the game of lotto like to claim that any set of six lotto numbers has the same chance of winning as any other. But that’s simply not the case.
After carefully analyzing the results of over 200 different lotteries from around the world – with histories going back as far as 1955 – I verified the following incredibly simple rule based on the logical calculation of probabilities:
What is MOST POSSIBLE happens VERY OFTEN.
What is LESS POSSIBLE happens LESS OFTEN.
So, the basis of my lottery strategies is playing the odds — playing what’s most likely to happen. If you play a pattern that occurs only five percent of the time, you can expect the pattern to leak 95 percent of the time. If something rarely or never happens in lottery drawings, or if something has never happened before in the history of any lottery game, common sense shouldn’t tell even a math professor not to expect that thing to happen for the first time. just why he bet on it? Why put obstacles in the way of winning?
Here are 10 reasons why you should never spend a dollar on the toxic combination of six lotto numbers 123456. Read on and find out why these eternally doomed, miserable six lotto numbers, 123456, should never be marked as a set on your betting slip. .
1) CONSECUTIVE NUMBERS. My common sense formula tells you never to play six consecutive lotto numbers on a game board. Six consecutive numbers have never been drawn in any state or international lottery. Even five consecutive numbers is a very rare event that, in most pick-6 lotto games, never happens once.
2) A GROUP OF NUMBERS. Nor should you play all six numbers in a group of numbers, such as all single numbers, or all teens, or all twenty, etc. lottery game, in America or elsewhere.
3) MODEL BET. Avoid pattern bets. Patterns of numbers marked in a row to form a straight line – whether across the bet slip or vertically or diagonally – are played by thousands in each draw. If those numbers win, the winnings will be very small.
4) NEARBY NUMBERS. Neighboring numbers are numbers on either side of a lotto number. For example, the neighboring numbers of 28 are 27 and 29. Fewer than seven percent of pick-6 lotto drawings even have four neighboring numbers.
5) ALL LOW, NOT HALF LOW. Winning numbers are usually spread across the entire number field. If we take a number field and cut it in half, we get the low half or the high half. In a 49-number game, numbers 1 through 24 are in the low half and numbers 25 through 49 are in the high half. All high numbers or all low numbers are rarely drawn, happening only two percent of the time.
6) CALENDAR NUMBERS. The natural tendency of novice lotto players is to bet on the lower numbers, especially calendar numbers 1 through 31, due to the heavy play given to birthdates, anniversary dates, and the age of children. children. This means that the most played numbers range from 1 to 31. Most pick-6 lotto games have more than 40 or 50 numbers. If the numbers on the calendar win, the grand prize jackpot is significantly reduced when split among perhaps dozens of other winners. (Note the consistently low prize payouts when four or more numbers are at the lower end of the range. Prize payouts are always higher when higher numbers roll because fewer winners share the prize pool. Also note that in drawings where there is no jackpot winner, the winning numbers are usually higher than normal.)
7) BELL CURVE ENDS. Lottery numbers are drawn at random. If you want to play lotto to win, it’s important to select your lotto numbers and place them on your betting slips in patterns that are more similar to how the numbers are actually drawn. When you add up the six winning numbers in your state’s lotto game, you get a sum. Add up the six winning numbers from different draws and you’ll find that most winning combinations tend to fall into the same range of sums.
A typical 6/49 lot draw might add up to 150: 3 + 17 + 23 + 24 + 36 + 47 = 150
In a 6/49 lotto game, the sums range from a minimum of 21 to a maximum of 279.
In a field of 49 numbers, there is only one combination of six numbers that add up to 21:
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 21
And, in the 6/49 lotto game, just one combination of six numbers equals 279:
44 + 45 + 46 + 47 + 48 + 49 = 279
These two combinations have the smallest and largest possible sums. And they occur only once — at the tail end of a bell curve, making it virtually impossible to draw one of these groups of numbers as a winning combination.
In the 49-number lotto game, choose 6, the most frequently occurring sum is 150, which is the midpoint sum.
The combination sums of the lotto can be compared with the combination sums on a pair of dice. On either end of a bell curve, there’s only one way to make a 12 (boxcars, 6 and 6), and there’s only one way to make a 2 (snake eyes, 1 and 1). But there are six ways to make a 7 — the top center point of a bell curve for a pair of dice. These combinations are 6 and 1, 1 and 6, 5 and 2, 2 and 5, 4 and 3, 3 and 4. So obviously, it’s much easier to roll a 7 in the dice than any other number because there are more ways to get the sum of 7.
8) UNBALANCED GAME. A balanced game is a set of six numbers that falls within the most probable range of sums.
9) BELOW THE 70 PERCENT MOST LIKELY SUM RANGE. In a 6/49 lottery, 27.4 percent of the sums fall in the range of 115 to 185, but account for 71.32 percent of the winning jackpot combinations! This means that if you play a combination of six numbers with a sum that falls above or below the range of 115 to 185, you can expect the numbers with the sum you have selected to not appear, giving you no chance of winning , 71 percent of the time.
If you want to leverage your odds, i.e. play with the odds more in your favor, use my “70 Percent Rule” and get the sums of your lotto bets to be within the most probable range for playing the lotto. lotto you play. The range of sums varies with the number range of the lotto game. For example, my 70% most likely range of sums for the popular game Fantasy 5 5/39 is 75 to 125.
10) 20,000 TICKETS SOLD BY DRAW. If reasons 1 through 9 didn’t convince you to avoid the guaranteed losing combination, which is 01-02-03-04-05-06, then reason number 10 should. A ten million dollar cash jackpot would bring to each of the 20,000 grand prize winners just $500.
Video about Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks
You can see more content about Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks
If you have any questions about Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks
Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks
way Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks
tutorial Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks
Http Www.Lottery-Winning.Com Free-Lottery-Busting-Tips-Tricks free
#Ten #Reasons #Play #Lotto #Numbers